Wednesday, August 20, 2008

5 Days and Counting


With just 5 days left before we leave all of the little things are getting done. My stitches came out today and my hand and wrist are slowly healing. Typing with one hand and one finger is so much fun. One minute I think we have everything together then the next well my mind is swimming and I go into panic mode. So I am keeping busy staying out of panic anything. We are so looking forward to meeting out little boys or girl. Praying that God will guide us safely through the maze that lies ahead. The Lord has really blessed us lately and I now that he is walking with us each and every minute.
If you are new to my blog and would like to leave a comment please click on the link comments.

6 comments:

G Spot Unveiled© said...

hi there...i'm brand new here....and i'm giving you greetings from Greece...and my blog :)

I hope everything will be ok

kisses :***

ArtworkByRuth said...

Don't forget you have to LUG all that with you where ever you go! You really can buy almost anything in Ukraine, or learn to make do without LOL! We traveled last July with just one carry on each!
Did I already tell you about the free text messaging to your Ukrainian cell phone by friends and family on their computers through Kievstar online? You can receive for free, just not respond. It is nice to get messages in the middle of the night when people are thinking of you! God Bless!

Michelle said...

Wow, interesting commenter. Too afraid to visit that blog though LOL

Anywayyyyy...I wanted to send my well wishes to you for your trip. We will be right behind you (we leave in 8 days). Maybe we will see you there! :)

Here is my email address if you want to get in touch MychelleOK@aol.com

cara said...

Hopefully we will see you there! We have an appointment on the 28th as well. Cara
www.norbycjukraineangel.blogspot.com

Liz and Reina said...

Good luck! You are in our prayers! Let us know if we can do anything while you are away.

Annie said...

I'm new, too. I am excited for you! Nothing in the world can compare with the joy of adopting...except the joy of giving birth.