Wednesday, July 16, 2008

We have our plane tickets


We have made our flight arrangements. Lonnie Enterprises made making our travel arrangements so easy. The list are printed and I am well on my way to making them complete. I have 20 more days to work. I am very very very excited about that part. We organized the garage and made places for the boys toys. I pray every day for our children. I will meet them soon. It is wonderful to know I already love them very much but just do not know what they look like.

4 comments:

The D'Antuono Family said...

How exciting! We are traveling to the Ukraine(Sept. 23 appt.) to adopt. I hope you don't mind if we follow your journey, hoping and praying for you all the way!
Best of luck! :0)
Kristina

ArtworkByRuth said...

Just checking in to see how your prep is doing! Do you need anything to get ready? (We are still waiting for our travel dates)
You're in our thoughts and prayers! God Bless!

Tami said...

YEA! You're getting closer! :)

Ken and Joy said...

Congratulations! We are right behind you (September 15th). Can't wait to follow your journey!!

Joy
www.kjrae.blogspot.com