Sunday, September 30, 2007

It is strange kinda of funny how someone can make something so simple so hard. I want to thank Kim C. for helping me navigate the halls of the State Department. She found out just how the Notary at the state dept want the wording on the doc. Something that could have easily been conveyed to me last week. I even ask and the secret was not passed. Guess, I did not speak the correct language of politics.. But if they ever need the language of pharmacetics I promise to not forget that I am a Southern Lady and "Bless their hearts"

Hopefully and God willing we will once again send the paperwork to the State Department sometime this week. Then onto Ukraine where our translator is waiting.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hey net I like the blog.. That sucks people are such jerks about dumb stuff sometimes but I'm glad you got it figured out.. Have you painted yet?

Love you kasee

Anonymous said...

Michael and Jeanette,

I am so happy for you guys, just hang in there sounds like you are close to your dream. Let me know if you guys need anything. I'll keep checking the website to see how things are going. I've been missing you the last few weeks when I've called to check up on you. God Bless you and keep your spirits up.

Love you guys,

Jenny

Tami said...

I just found your blog through Melinda. I hope you don't mind if I follow your journey. We're getting ready to travel in a month. It's great connecting with other parents.