Sunday, December 14, 2008

Home 1 Month !!!!




I do not know if anyone is following this blog. If so I am sorry I have not updated.
Let me try and get everyone updated. The second trip was good and bad. Samuel did great and I got sick. However is time was slowly and quickly. It was amazing how we actually got out of Ukraine. On the 11 waiting day our translator started by going and picking up our court paperwork. We thing went to several other places getting other things in order. It was about 3pm when she went into the passport office. We figured we would be returning the next day to pick up the passport. NO she returned to the car 45 minutes later with passport in hand. WOW the same day birth cert and passport . I thought I was dreaming. We then headed back to the orphanage to pick up Samuel. To my suprise she them took us to the airport to get tickets. She intended us to fly back to Kiev that night. We had not even packed. Oh my goodness. What a Wirlwind. In the mist of it all there sits my little angel doing great!!!!!!!!!!!! We were able the actually fly home on the original plane tickets.

Now that we are home. Things are trying to get on a normal schedule. Samuel starts this week going to a small playschool 2 days a week that my mom runs. He is talking nonstop ( in russin and a little , very little english ). He seems to understand most of what we tell him. We read lots of books and play outside alot. I think he is adgusting well . A normal 3 Year old . Tells us NO anythime he does not want to do something talks back and has even thrown a couple of tantrums. He has the best pouty face. He is very bouncy not hyper but is moving most of the time. He will sit and watch some show on TV.

Enjoy the pictures

3 comments:

Tami said...

I was so happy to see an update from you. Glad everything went well and that you're home now with your little guy! :)

Zack, Jenn and William said...

So glad to finallly see an update. Your son is adorable - congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!