Sunday, September 21, 2008

OUR LITTLE UKIE


I am sorry it has taken so long to tell you what is happening. We are back at home in the US waiting on a court date to make the adoption of our little Ukie angel final. He is at baby oprhanage no. 1 , Donetsk and the court they use to finalize is closed. The court is having some sort of audit that has everything backed up several several week. I am told that many families are waiting just like we are. If you know anyone adopting from this orphanage let me know.

Our little boy is just wonderful. He does have a medical issue that we will have to deal with but it is nothing that we cannot not handle. Hopefully with good nutrition and medical follow-up it will not be an issue.

For now we are enjoying being home. We will go back to a normal routain and wait for word 0f the court date. We feel so very blessed to have found our little boy. Your can really see where God has gone before us and prepaired the way. Eventhough we are home waiting everything has gone rather smoothly. OK OK outside of the hard bed, food, oh and lets not forget the ride between Kiev and Donetsk , Really smoothly. I will take these small things.
For those of you that are praying , thank-you very much. we are feel the prayers . Please continue to pray. I am not sure how my job is going to react to me taking off again and this time at least 3 weeks will be unpaid. I am still going to try and stay home for 3 weeks when we come back with our little boy. We are hopping that the second trip will last for no longer that 20 days. This will all work out as it has been.

We miss our little boy very very much and hated to leave him. It will not be long untill we see him again. It will not be long until he is home with us.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are safe, and back home...I hate the bump in the road with the court, but remember God can and will work miracles. I have been praying for your and hoped you would find your little one, ( we are just starting the paperwork and hope to travel next year). YOu will be in my prayers...God bless you and your family.
the7ofus from nc

ArtworkByRuth said...

YEAH!!! I had feared the worst with your prolonged blogging absence! So glad things are working towards a positive outcome! Praying for a court date SOON! God Bless!

The Flying Eagle said...

Oh how wonderful! He looks so sweet (even from the back). The waiting is soooo hard so brace yourself but in the end it will be so worth it! It you need anything, just email me at monica dot massie at agedwards dot com. Take care!

Liz and Reina said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for ya'll!

Unknown said...

I've been checking often, waiting for news - so glad to hear this. :) Praying the wait is as short as possible!

Tami said...

We'll keep praying for a quick call about a court date.

junglemama said...

Congrats! I am sorry for the delay.