Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Lazy Summer Days,,, I wish


Today is Wednesday, hump day.. my Thursday. I am off the weekend. YEAH!!!!! No I have not done any packing, or even made a list of what to pack. There is plenty of time. Not really but until I have a date. It is hard for make myself do those things. Michael is getting wood ready for winter. We will not have to worry about that later. For now we wait for the date and dream of what will be. A home with children. I picked out car seats. Their room is ready. But am I ready. I think so. At my job there are 3 women pregnant. Due back to back.(July, Aug and Sept.) God does know that he is doing. LOL. For now I read other blogs that have gone before me to try and gain some insight of how it may be. This is what Michael and I do in the late hot afternoon. We sit on top of our hill. Swing in the swing and read, dream and talk of how it will be.

1 comment:

junglemama said...

Hang in there. I'm sure you will hear something soon.