Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Another Delay

Well the day came and went. We got am e-mail saying there was a little something wrong with the medical paperwork.. Numbers for the HIV test were left off. I am so scatterbrain. I never saw the numbers were not there when I sent it in Jan. So we quickly had that fixed and sent it again yesterday.. The PRAYER of the week. That Fedx delivers before Monday because our facilitator say he has until the 27th to get the paper work in. GOOD GRIEF are we on a rollercoaster or what. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I thing it has just begun. On the lighter side I did take Tuesday off and Michael and I got to spend the day together. We drove the medical forms to Jackson, Ms and back to get the apostilles.. It was quicker and sending them Fedx..

3 comments:

The Flying Eagle said...

Prayer request granted. No worries, it will work out :-)

junglemama said...

I hope it gets there. What a wild ride!

ArtworkByRuth said...

Hey, found your blog today, congratulations on almost acceptance of the dossier! We forgot to sign our names to our new passports when we sent the updates in...now the USCIS has spelled my name wrong on the I-171h visa approval...it will get done and before you know it, you will be in Ukraine, wondering how you got there!